418 Allen Hall(412) 624–9022 firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Boudreau works on the ATLAS experiment at CERN, the European Center for Particle Physics which is located in Geneva, Switzerland, where protons are collided at the world's highest energies. In the past he has worked on the CDF experiment at the Tevatron proton-antiproton collider, and on the ALEPH experiment at the LEP electron-positron collider. His main pursuit in each of these experiments has been precise measurements of the properties of elementary particles, including the Z boson, b-flavoured hadrons, and most recently the top quark, which is the world's most massive particle. He also specializes in computing and software and is an expert in visualization of collision events.
- Analysis of the Wtb vertex from the measurement of triple-differential angular decay rates of single top quarks produced in the t-channel at √s=8 TeV with the ATLAS detector, ATLAS Collaboration, arXiv:1707.05393 (2017), submitted the the Journal of High Energy Physics.
- The fully differential top decay distribution, J. A. Aiguilar-Saveedra, J. Boudreau and J. Mueller, European Physical Journal C 77 (2017) 200
- Deconvolving the detector in Fourier space, J. Boudreau, C. Escbobar, J. Mueller, and J. Su, Proceedings, 17th International Workshop on Advance Computing and Analysis Techniques (ACAT 2016): Valparaiso, Chile January 18-22 2016, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 752 (2016) no 1 012041
- Search for anomalous couplings in the Wtb vertex from the measurement of double differential angular decay rates of single top quarks produced in the t-channel with the ATLAS detector, The ATLAS Collaboration, JHEP 04 (2016) 023
- Measurement of the Bottom-Strange Meson Mixing Phase in the Full CDF Data Set, T. Aaltonen et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, (2012) 171802
- Measurement of the CP-Violating Phase βs in B0s →J/ψφ Decays with the CDF II Detector, T. Aaltonen et al., Phys. Rev. D85 (2012) 072002
- Measurement of b hadron lifetimes in exclusive decays containing a J/ψ in pp̅ collisions at √s=1.96 TeV, T. Aaltonen et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 106 (2011) 121804
- Measurement of the inclusive and dijet cross-sections of b→jets in pp collisions at √s=7 TeV with the ATLAS detector, G. Aad et al., Eur. Phys. J. C 71 (2011), 1846
- The ATLAS Simulation Infrastructure, G. Aad et al., Eur. Phys. J. C 70 (2010) 823-874
- Formulae for the Analysis of the Flavor-Tagged Decay B0s → J/ψφ, F. Azfar et al., JHEP 11 (2010) 158
- Measurement of Lifetime and Decay-Width Difference in B0s → J/ψ φ Decays, Phys. Rev. Lett. 100 (2008) 121803
- First Flavor-Tagged Determination of Bounds on Mixing-Induced CP Violation in B0s → J/ψ φ Decays, Phys. Rev. Lett. 100 (2008) 161802