413 Allen Hall(412) 624-1566 firstname.lastname@example.org
My research interests lie in the field of experimental particle physics. Specifically, I have studied the decay of bottom and top quarks. I have worked on the CLEO and CDF experiments, and am currently a member of the ATLAS collaboration, examining details of the W-t-b coupling.
- “Measurement of the inclusive and dijet cross-sections of b-jets in pp collisions at (s) = 7 TeV with the ATLAS detector.”
- Eur. Phys. J. C 71, 1846 (2011), arXiv:1109.6833 [hep-ex].
- “ATLAS Liquid Argon Calorimeter Phase-I Upgrade Technical Design Report”
- “Performance of b-Jet Identification in the ATLAS Experiment.”
JINST 11 P04008 (2016), arXiv:1512.01094 [hep-ex]
- “Search for anomalous couplings in the W tb vertex from the measurement of double differential angular decay rates of single top quarks produced in the t-channel with the ATLAS detector”
JHEP 04 (2016) 023, arXiv:1510.03764 [hep-ex]
Chi Wing Ng